Photo Life

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      An editor for Photo Life was out at Longwoods on Saturday and he sent
      me some of the photos he took. I have posted these as well as a few
      from one of the Scout leaders.

      Dave.
    • Calvin Arnt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2003
        I think the biggest tribute I can give to the Scots is to note their
        humility. Soon after the event was over and, I suspect, before they
        packed down their camp, they were going all over collecting up the
        garbage. That is a class act gentlemen. I have always said, as did
        Christ, that to be the greatest you must first become the least. One
        has to lead by example, and you did it. Thanks, on behalf of Lincoln
        Militia.

        Calvin.