Thank you

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2003
      Thank you to all those who came out this weekend for the Royal Scots
      Longwoods weekend. After totally up the registrations we had 180
      British, 39 U.S., 12 Native, 40 Sutlers, and 11 other. Other? I don't
      even know. Total registered individuals was 282.

      Thank you to Mother Nature as well for providing us with wonderful
      weather.

      Hats off to the Cub pack who provided us with the breakfasts and the
      other Scout troops in attendance for camping. They not only came to
      watch and enjoy an inexpensive weekend but they helped with parking,
      Porta Potty tissue detail, garbage, and battle field and skirmish
      area clean up.

      Thanks to all, and see you at all the events through the rest of this
      season and hopefully back for Longwoods 2004.

      Dave Westhouse
      Private, Royal Scots. UTMRS
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30 5:04 PM
        Horrendous!! The guy must be of no account!!
        If you stop by there is a trip into the vault for you!!

        See you at Erie

        Kevin
        89th
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30 5:29 PM
          From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

          Horrendous!! The guy must be of no account!!
          If you stop by there is a trip into the vault for you!!

          Just as I thot Squire ...

          Nothing to drink!
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2005
            First I would like to Thanks the war of 1812 Group for allowing me to
            promote my evnt all went well hope to see you all night year winter
            well all see ya next Season
            Chris & Davina Wilkinson
          • Susan Spencer
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2008
              Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lists:

              I want to express my profound thanks to the many people who have sprung
              to my defense over the last day or so, and to those who have sent me
              notes of concern and support, both on and off the Lists. I am very
              deeply touched.

              I have always thought of our community as a close-knit, friendly one,
              and I continue to hold this opinion - now more so than ever, in fact. I
              can't think of a better group of people to work and socialize with, and
              I know that I am very privileged to be able to make my living in such a
              great environment.

              To those who wish to identify the originator of the e-mail, whoever it
              might turn out to be, I'd say don't bother. It really doesn't matter to
              me. Far more important than the one negative are the multitude of
              positives, and frankly, I'd rather focus on them. To Matthew - not to
              worry, I never believed that it was the Upper Canadian Heritage site or
              anyone associated with it who had sent the e-mail - I was sure that it
              was a cover, by which the real sender attempted to draw you into the
              issue and cause further trouble. I am sorry that he or she attempted to
              involve you in that way.

              Once again, thank you to everyone for your kind words and good wishes.
              It definitely makes hauling three tons of stuff all over creation all
              summer long worthwhile, as does your excellent company and ongoing
              dedication to our shared passion for history.

              With a happy heart, I look forward to seeing you all down the road . . .
              starting with Kalamazoo next weekend (Customs willing!)! :-)
              -- Sioux