Longwoods

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 50 , May 5, 2003
      On behalf of the Forty First Regiment of Foot, I wish to congratulate
      the organizers (The Royal Scots) for an excellent week-end at Longwoods
      this year. Well done! The week-end was a wonderful success, and a
      fitting start to the 2003 season in 'Upper Canada'.
      Our congratulations too to Drum Major Flowers and the Drums. They get
      better every year and this reflects the extremely hard work put in by
      them all.

      Ray Hobbs, Sgt
      CO 41st Regiment of Foot
      HQ Hamilton, Ontario

      The Canadas 1799-1815

      http://fortyfirst.tripod.com/index2.htm
    • Grenzer7
      Message 50 of 50 , May 6, 2014
        Let me add a congratulations and a thank you to the organizers of the
        Longwoods event. We enjoyed it and wished more people had come out to
        join either as reenactors or spectators. This was a great start to the
        season!

        John Goldsworthy
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        (The King's Company of Historical Reenactors)