Havre de Grace 2003 Pix

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      A good time was had by all! It was my first overnight event, and first event with a musket! That's the good news, the bad news is that, being a Sailor in the Royal Navy, I was assigned, with the Royal Marines, to crowd control while everybody else got to loot and pillage. This time, we didn't throw anything out we weren't supposed to! The good citizens of HdG supplied us with crockery and used furniture to toss out of a second story window. They drew the line at burning and absconding with their women folk, though.

      http://www.wincingdevil.com/HdG2003/
      --
      Vince Wilding (Splotch, Fuzzee and Minnie's Majordomo)
      Vince (at) VinceWilding (dot) com --- http://www.VinceWilding.com