Pasadena, MD Event

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      From: "Deb Fuller" <debsfuller@...>

      Larry, I kind of take offense to this as it was an honest
      mistake and feel like I'm being flogged for it.

      So technically, the event SHOULD be on the calendar

      Deb - [without prejudice] "No Flogging" intended

      When events are forwarded to me I post them to the list
      not withstanding that at the bottom of every post it reads:

      Note: If you have an event to add to this list. Please
      "Reply to All" after adding your event in date sequence.

      Larry - just trying to pass the info along ...