Dick Croft

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Dick Croft, well-known camp signmaker and re-enactor, is in ICU at St.
      Joseph's Hospital in Hamilton (ON). He's under heavy sedation with a
      serious lung problem: it's not SARS, but it is very serious. Visitors
      other than family are currently not allowed. Think good thoughts for
      him, everyone. I'll update the list as I hear any further news.

      -- Sioux