1812 money

  • howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      Thank you for all your help group.
      My project (1 of many) can now move on.

      I have found many exampels of paper money from the U.S.
      (But no dementions), and some sites sell (1776) reproductions.

      but only 2 exampels from canada (Army Bills) both a vary hard to read.

      I known moneys may have been few and fare between but we did have it.

      I think if the little things fall between the cracks of history we
      dong see the complete picture.

      sorry to bore you all

      Howard Simcoe
      1Bn Royal Scotts