Re: [WarOf1812] Le Bataillon d'Orleans

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      The flag associated with "les compagnie Francs", which you will get to see
      at Fort Meigs this year, is fairly conjective. We had some anecdotal
      evidence and took it in a "militia" direction with a French touch vis-a-vie
      Fleurs. While some of the old soldiers may have longed for the glory days
      of the Empire, New Orleans did not.

      Michael

      "A man only needs two things in life. WD40 to make things go, duct tape to
      make them stop."