things for sale

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2003
      From: "wildwolf" <wildwolf@...>

      "i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
      me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help"
      " i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast"
      " what do you think, please get back to me fast"
      __________________________

      Mike

      This 1812 Yahoogroup will not support your list
      of "things for sale". You will have to deal with those
      who want more information 'OFF' this Yahoogroup.

      Send your list direct to the email addresses of those who
      request information of your "things for sale".

      If you want this Yahoogroup to see your list of
      "things for sale", print it in an email form, as an attached
      'Microsoft Word Document' will not show here.

      The War Of 1812 Yahoogroup "WILL NOT"
      support 'RICH TEXT' (HTML) or attachments.
      It is set to "PLAIN TEXT". All emails should be
      sent in "PLAIN TEXT" without attachments to eliminate

      This is sent to you by request of 1812 Subscribers who
      state:
      " ... either list what he has for sale on the list or ..."
      " ...contact the interested parties off this 1812 List."

      Larry Lozon ~ Assistant Moderator

      War Of 1812 Yahoogroup
      Jim Yaworsky ~ Yahoogroup Owner
      jyaworsky@...
    • wildwolf
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2003
        what do you think, please get back to me fast

        mike bain
        37 wardrope ave
        stoney creek, ontario
        L8G 1S1
        canada
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
          did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
            In a message dated 4/12/2003 12:59:54 PM Central Standard Time,
            EMUHisGrad@... writes:

            > did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

            Thats a negitive on the coat.