Re: [WarOf1812] things for sale

  • wildwolf
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2003
      i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast

      mike bain
      37 wardrope ave
      stoney creek, ontario
      L8G 1S1
      canada
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2003
        From: "wildwolf" <wildwolf@...>

        "i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
        me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help"
        " i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast"
        " what do you think, please get back to me fast"
        __________________________

        Mike

        This 1812 Yahoogroup will not support your list
        of "things for sale". You will have to deal with those
        who want more information 'OFF' this Yahoogroup.

        Send your list direct to the email addresses of those who
        request information of your "things for sale".

        If you want this Yahoogroup to see your list of
        "things for sale", print it in an email form, as an attached
        'Microsoft Word Document' will not show here.

        The War Of 1812 Yahoogroup "WILL NOT"
        support 'RICH TEXT' (HTML) or attachments.
        It is set to "PLAIN TEXT". All emails should be
        sent in "PLAIN TEXT" without attachments to eliminate

        This is sent to you by request of 1812 Subscribers who
        state:
        " ... either list what he has for sale on the list or ..."
        " ...contact the interested parties off this 1812 List."

        Larry Lozon ~ Assistant Moderator

        War Of 1812 Yahoogroup
        Jim Yaworsky ~ Yahoogroup Owner
        jyaworsky@...
      • wildwolf

          please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
          Glenn Davis

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • CB ROTC
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
            did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
              In a message dated 4/12/2003 12:59:54 PM Central Standard Time,
              EMUHisGrad@... writes:

              > did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

              Thats a negitive on the coat.