things for sale

  • wildwolf_magic
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2003
      i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
      me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help
    • bcurfman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2003
        please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
        Glenn Davis
      • wildwolf
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2003
          i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast

          mike bain
          37 wardrope ave
          stoney creek, ontario
          L8G 1S1
          canada
          please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
          Glenn Davis

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 6, 2003
            From: "wildwolf" <wildwolf@...>

            "i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
            me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help"
            " i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast"
            " what do you think, please get back to me fast"
            __________________________

            Mike

            This 1812 Yahoogroup will not support your list
            of "things for sale". You will have to deal with those
            who want more information 'OFF' this Yahoogroup.

            Send your list direct to the email addresses of those who
            request information of your "things for sale".

            If you want this Yahoogroup to see your list of
            "things for sale", print it in an email form, as an attached
            'Microsoft Word Document' will not show here.

            The War Of 1812 Yahoogroup "WILL NOT"
            support 'RICH TEXT' (HTML) or attachments.
            It is set to "PLAIN TEXT". All emails should be
            sent in "PLAIN TEXT" without attachments to eliminate

            This is sent to you by request of 1812 Subscribers who
            state:
            " ... either list what he has for sale on the list or ..."
            " ...contact the interested parties off this 1812 List."

            Larry Lozon ~ Assistant Moderator

            War Of 1812 Yahoogroup
            Jim Yaworsky ~ Yahoogroup Owner
            jyaworsky@...
          • wildwolf

              please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
              Glenn Davis

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • CB ROTC
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
                did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
                  In a message dated 4/12/2003 12:59:54 PM Central Standard Time,
                  EMUHisGrad@... writes:

                  > did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

                  Thats a negitive on the coat.