Back On List

  • Robert E. Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Greetings all,
      I finally have some downtime at home and thought I'd check out
      what's happening in the World Of 1812. I have learned that winter in
      SoCali is a lot nicer than winter in Toledo, Ohio!Once my hair gets back
      to a "normal" color, I might be able to squeeze in an event or two.
      Somehow, bright red and spiked out just doesn't seem very 1812ish.
      Take care,
      Bob Thomas

      "Robert Eric Thomas-America's Favorite Punk Comedian With M.S."
      http://www.geocities.com/infamousarmadillo/index.html

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com