Fw: Battle of Georgian Bay 2004 - Cancelled

  • David J. Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:42 PM
      Dear Friends and Re-enactors,

      After much thought and deliberation I have decided that I will not be able to help plan and co-ordinate a Battle of Georgian Bay event for 2004. This is a very difficult decision for myself as I am the founder of the event and would love to see it continue and grow. However, with a family of two young children, new employment responsibilities, outstanding BGB 2001 debt responsibilities, past politics with BGB events, starting from scratch again and just taking into consideration that I need a break from organizing special events, has all factored into me making this decision.
      I would like to thank all those re-enactors who have supported the event and with luck may see another BGB event in a few years to come.

      Look forward to a normal and relaxing re-enactment season with everyone this summer!!

      Take Care!!!

      David J. Brunelle
      Chairman
      Battle of Georgian Bay 1998/2001