things for sale

  • wildwolf_magic
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2003
      i have many things for sale. i am getting out of the hobby and need
      to sell my supplies to pay bills, please help me to sell what i have,
      just a couple things i have are a tenn mountain rifle (cut to trade
      gun length), blankets, clothing, shoes, everything, if you would like
      a list please email me. i need to get rid of everything asap, please
      help.
    • wildwolf_magic
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2003
        i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
        me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help
      • bcurfman@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2003
          please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
          Glenn Davis
        • wildwolf
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2003
            i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast

            mike bain
            37 wardrope ave
            stoney creek, ontario
            L8G 1S1
            canada
            please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
            Glenn Davis

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2003
              From: "wildwolf" <wildwolf@...>

              "i have many things for sale, i need help selling them, please email
              me for a list, everything must go, to pay bills, please help"
              " i need to sell this asap, so please get back to me fast"
              " what do you think, please get back to me fast"
              __________________________

              Mike

              This 1812 Yahoogroup will not support your list
              of "things for sale". You will have to deal with those
              who want more information 'OFF' this Yahoogroup.

              Send your list direct to the email addresses of those who
              request information of your "things for sale".

              If you want this Yahoogroup to see your list of
              "things for sale", print it in an email form, as an attached
              'Microsoft Word Document' will not show here.

              The War Of 1812 Yahoogroup "WILL NOT"
              support 'RICH TEXT' (HTML) or attachments.
              It is set to "PLAIN TEXT". All emails should be
              sent in "PLAIN TEXT" without attachments to eliminate

              This is sent to you by request of 1812 Subscribers who
              state:
              " ... either list what he has for sale on the list or ..."
              " ...contact the interested parties off this 1812 List."

              Larry Lozon ~ Assistant Moderator

              War Of 1812 Yahoogroup
              Jim Yaworsky ~ Yahoogroup Owner
              jyaworsky@...
            • wildwolf

                please go ahead and send me the list of things thta you have for sale. YOS,
                Glenn Davis

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • CB ROTC
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
                  did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 12, 2003
                    In a message dated 4/12/2003 12:59:54 PM Central Standard Time,
                    EMUHisGrad@... writes:

                    > did you get my messages about the Grey Great coat?

                    Thats a negitive on the coat.