New to the Group

  • bmitcheca
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 5:36 AM
      Hi all,
      Just a brief intro..
      My family has been doing historical re-enactments since 1989. My
      husband and myself are members of M.R.S.C, with my husband as a
      corporal in I.M.U.C and myself as a Campfollower.

      I wanted to thank all that responded to my request for contacts for
      the Longwoods event.

      Beth
    • JL Judd
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30 8:25 AM
        Hello everyone,

        My name is Jack Judd.

        I am a member of the 1st US Light Artillery (Fort Wayne, IN).
        I joined the unit about this time last year, so I am still the new
        guy in the ranks.

        I am looking forward to being part of your list.
      • Annette and Lloyd
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30 9:29 AM
          Welcome aboard ,Jack Bob .
          agower@...
        • Jack
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30 10:41 AM
            Thanks, Lloyd-bob;

            This is one of the best things I learned about by
            going to the School of the Soldier. Thanks for
            making the trip there and back as fun as the
            school it self.

            Jack-bob

            http://search.yahoo.com