Living History Conference

  • emitca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      A sincere thanks to those who supported the "Rants, Rails and Rogues"
      Living History Conference in St.Thomas, Ontario this past weekend.
      Once again we gathered, listened and hopefully went away a bit wiser
      and more learned.
      We'll look forward to again coming together in London for the 2004
      Conference hosted by the UTMRS (Royal Scots) on the first weekend in
      March.

      John S. Taylor