Pictures

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
      Jim, I tried earlier to put some pictures on the list, but it kept
      saying the page was unavailable. I also noticed there is only 4Mb of
      space left. I had to limit my pictures from 20 to 6 (I am long winded
      with a camera too!)
      I will try again tomorrow. So look for pictures of a commissary
      officers uniform soon.

      Kevin Windsor
      89th Reg't
    • David Lynch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Windsor"
        <kevin.windsor@s...> wrote:

        > So look for pictures of a commissary
        > officers uniform soon.
        >
        > Kevin Windsor
        > 89th Reg't

        Hoorah! I was wondering if you would get to the Commissary pictures,
        Kevin. Thanks in advance!

        Cheers,
        Dave Lynch
        Lt., 93rd