Re: Digest Number 1640

  • Dave Hill <dave.bev@rogers.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 6:32 AM
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "john harris" <jharris@p...> wrote:
      I don't care if the bastard carries an 8' sword, if I ever caught
      anyone going into my quarters to "liberate" anything, I'd make
      sure He/She wouldn't ever do that again !!
      John Harris
      Whiting's Comp'y 25th US
      42nd Grenadiers
      Toronto

      Gee John, I find it difficult to believe that someone of your
      benevolent and kindly nature would resort to threatening vulgar
      physical violence simple for showing an interest in some old
      stuff in your tent.

      Dave.