Re: [WarOf1812] eBay item 2160953279 (Ends Feb-27-03 134352 PST ) - British Artillery Manual, P

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      I purchased a copy of the US infantry drill from this seller and had no
      problems. While a xerox, it came nicely bound. I was satisfied with my
      purchase, for whatever that's worth to you.

      Michael Mathews

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes