Re: unauthorized porn uploads

  • T & S Lubka
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
      Jim,
      There's an easy way to set up the perameters for this egroup. I run a few
      egroups myself and started to get these spam attacks. All you have to do is
      set up the controls so that any new members postings have to get approved by
      the moderator. This will stop the spam postings. In regards to the spammer
      putting in a linkage to a porn site, that can't be stopped unless you put in
      the criteria that new members can't upload stuff.

      Send me an e-mail off line if you need more info.

      Terry