Re: [WarOf1812] Dating single millionaire in your city.

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2003
      No wait! Maybe we should register a fictious account with a beautiful woman
      and arrange a "date" at some event. Then when they all show up all strong
      and studly we impress them into the army! Huh, huh?! It works for the
      navy! Solve our numbers problems just like that. ;-)

      And no, you can't register "Peggy Mathews". Though I think my wife is a
      hottie. ;-)

      Michael, not Peggy

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes