Re: [WarOf1812] OT warning - Re: Tactics

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
      Nah, Sharpie was winning the Battle of Vittoria June 21st for Welly and
      couldn't get to Leipzig in time to win that one! Or did I miss an
      installment? ;-)

      In the category of useless trivia, the dubious distinction of blowing the
      bridge over the Elster belongs on one Caporal Lafontaine. Left in command
      of the sappers after his Colonel Montfort went off to, uh, get some vital
      information.

      Lafontaine made good his own escape.

      Michael