Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Battle of New Orleans ~ Humbert

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 3, 2003
      I had totally forgotten about that scene from a much under-rated movie.
      Thanks for the belly laugh!

      Michael

      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 15, 2014

        I don't have as far to go as many of you, and just moved 450 miles closer to New Orleans, so it only takes me 6.5 hours to drive there now.  I will say start making reservations now, and I am planning it to be the event of a lifetime.  The warm weather was mentioned, but come prepared for anything because it could also be below freezing during the day as it was in 2010.  This year was on the warm side, but that is not always the case.

        Sincerely,

        Chris Kimball in Florida