Re: Cricket ....... pehaps not

  • T & S Lubka
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
      "As an observer of these re enactments I think a lesson in old time
      games would be great to observe. If you do have both Cricket and
      croquet perhaps (Lacrosse) please make it a fun event for the re
      enactors but not out of bounds for the public to observe as I am sure
      many others would enjoy learning that there are fun times with out
      batteries!"
      Tracy

      Ah no. Not Lacrosse anyway. From what I've read and heard the original game
      of Lacrosse as the Indians played it was extremely violent. So violent that
      all you have to do is throw in some hockey sticks and you've got an NHL
      game! ;-) (Yeah I know Craig, I'm waiting to hear from you on that one...)

      Terry