Re: Connections?

  • T & S Lubka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Let's see...

      Tim Horton coffee cups lead to>educating the public> and then being referred
      as a "Southerner">which lead to a list of Yorkshiremen>which brought up the
      wrong referal of Mr. Timothy Dalton as one>and now cricket (which I know
      will bring in comments about lacrosse).

      Please someone work in the strollers. I can't remember were they got in?

      and all this talk about donut shops. HMMMMM DONUTS.......

      Terry

      PS - I hear the 93rd when crossing the Atlantic on the way to New Orleans
      actually sailed close to Iceland and picked up some Viking helmets.....
      big ;-)