Re: [WarOf1812] start the argument

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      Tish-tosh Sir, you must be much too gentile for us.

      Heck-fire, this ain't an agrument. In North Americay iff'n I cain't smack
      him upside the head we ain't really serious!

      Blame it in part on a bad day for me, and my inevitible desire to play
      devil's advocate. Never afraid to speak what's on the minds of some, even
      if they fear to openly opine. Plus it's probably a safe generalization that
      the more serious (in terms of authenticity) are on this list.

      Michael

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes