need a stop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

      An American friend gave me one from Dunking Donuts but I've never really
      understood why you'd want to drink coffee on the move, if I need coffee I
      need a stop!
      ___________________

      Squire P**

      Drink coffee on the move not only happens in America
      but in Canada as well
      (bearing in mind that Canada is in North America).

      A car driver, turning a corner, smoking a cigarette,
      holding a cup of coffee, all while talking on a cell phone.

      Count them, humanoids don't have that many hands!

      Larry

      PS: I forgot if it was a Tim Hortons, Dunking Donuts
      or Krispy Kreme cup