RE: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1579

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      I believe the full descriptions:

      The Welsh are the Celts who couldn't swim, the Irish the Celts that could,
      and the Scots are the Celts who had the sense to realise what an awful
      mistake they'd made and swam back again!

      P**
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        In a message dated 01/1/03 2:49:38 AM, peter.catley@... writes:

        << I believe the full descriptions:
        The Welsh are the Celts who couldn't swim, the Irish the Celts that could,
        and the Scots are the Celts who had the sense to realise what an awful
        mistake they'd made and swam back again!
        P**
        Proudly English :-) >>

        Gad! No wonder I am so confused!

        B (who has all of the above heritage...)
        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com