Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1579

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      > Message: 15
      > Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:28:50 -0000
      > From: "Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@...>"
      <kevin.windsor@...>
      > Subject: Re: Happy New Year
      >

      > Sl`Ainte John!
      >
      > Kevin Windsor
      > 89th Reg't Grenadiers
      > (Ireland!)

      Thanks, Right back at cha , ya silly Bog Trotter!! ( This from a haggis
      basher) .
      Remember, depending on where you are, a Scotsman is only an Irishman that
      can swim, or vice versa!!
      Regards
      John - who is really enjoying some really nice single malt right now!! (
      Thank God for spell check!!)
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        I believe the full descriptions:

        The Welsh are the Celts who couldn't swim, the Irish the Celts that could,
        and the Scots are the Celts who had the sense to realise what an awful
        mistake they'd made and swam back again!

        P**
        Thanks, Right back at cha , ya silly Bog Trotter!! ( This from a haggis
        basher) .
        Remember, depending on where you are, a Scotsman is only an Irishman that
        can swim, or vice versa!!
        Regards
        John - who is really enjoying some really nice single malt right now!! (
        Thank God for spell check!!)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2814790.4175286.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050205
        36:HM/A=1327986/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870027;7586687;a?http://
        www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>

        square miles...

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          In a message dated 01/1/03 2:49:38 AM, peter.catley@... writes:

          << I believe the full descriptions:
          The Welsh are the Celts who couldn't swim, the Irish the Celts that could,
          and the Scots are the Celts who had the sense to realise what an awful
          mistake they'd made and swam back again!
          P**
          Proudly English :-) >>

          Gad! No wonder I am so confused!

          B (who has all of the above heritage...)
          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com