Tim Horton's coffee

  • JB Whittaker <ortheris@rogers.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Greetings List,
      Regarding Tim Horton coffee cups in the hands of reenactors, I can
      honestly say I have only seen them around camp before the sites are
      open to the public. If a friend or family member brings me a coffee
      from Tim's during the hours the site is open I pour it into my tin
      cup. Authenticity is very important to us and we do our very best to
      maintain a proper camp. Also, visitors are very welcome in my camp
      and if I can't answer a question I will direct them to a unit member
      who can.
      Best regards,
      J.Bruce Whittaker