Re: [WarOf1812] eBay item

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Alas no, not in my budget at this time. Too many holiday indulgences
      already made, or planned for. ;-)

      Looks like a prize though, probably go pretty pricey. Gonna try?

      Peace, (through more/bigger cannons)

      Michael

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

      >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
      >To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [WarOf1812] eBay item
      >Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:02:42 -0500
      >
      >From: "M. Mathews" <ciefranche21e@...>
      >
      >an interesting item ....... THE ADVANCE LIGHT BRIGADE 1814 DELAWARE
      >
      > View it at:
      >

      >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=743308424&category=4070
      >
      > --------------------------
      >
      >Michael, Mon Ami'
      >
      > ......... are you bidding?

      >of square miles...

    • alaidh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        --- In WarOf1812@y..., "PEGGY Mathews" <ciefranche21e@m...> wrote:
        > Alas no, not in my budget at this time. Too many holiday indulgences
        > already made, or planned for. ;-)
        >
        > Looks like a prize though, probably go pretty pricey. Gonna try?
        >
        > Peace, (through more/bigger cannons)
        >
        > Michael

        Brian and I are considering going for it if it doesn't get too
        rediculous - the acid in the paper is lowly disintegrating it, so we
        figure that since the copyright is llong since expired, we'll scan the
        sucker and put it on a webpage for free download.

        Only way to save something like that.