eBay item

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      From: "M. Mathews" <ciefranche21e@...>

      an interesting item ....... THE ADVANCE LIGHT BRIGADE 1814 DELAWARE

      View it at:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=743308424&category=4070

      --------------------------

      Michael, Mon Ami'

      ......... are you bidding?
    • PEGGY Mathews
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        Alas no, not in my budget at this time. Too many holiday indulgences
        already made, or planned for. ;-)

        Looks like a prize though, probably go pretty pricey. Gonna try?

        Peace, (through more/bigger cannons)

        Michael

        "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
        must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

        >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
        >To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [WarOf1812] eBay item
        >Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:02:42 -0500
        >
        >From: "M. Mathews" <ciefranche21e@...>
        >
        >an interesting item ....... THE ADVANCE LIGHT BRIGADE 1814 DELAWARE
        >
        > View it at:
        >

        >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=743308424&category=4070
        >
        > --------------------------
        >
        >Michael, Mon Ami'
        >
        > ......... are you bidding?

        >of square miles...

      • alaidh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- In WarOf1812@y..., "PEGGY Mathews" <ciefranche21e@m...> wrote:
          > Alas no, not in my budget at this time. Too many holiday indulgences
          > already made, or planned for. ;-)
          >
          > Looks like a prize though, probably go pretty pricey. Gonna try?
          >
          > Peace, (through more/bigger cannons)
          >
          > Michael

          Brian and I are considering going for it if it doesn't get too
          rediculous - the acid in the paper is lowly disintegrating it, so we
          figure that since the copyright is llong since expired, we'll scan the
          sucker and put it on a webpage for free download.

          Only way to save something like that.