Thanks!

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Thanks so much to everyone who helped make the Historic Merchants'
      Christmas Gathering a tremendous success this past Saturday (in
      Hamilton, ON). Our paid attendance was up by about 50% from last year,
      and our overall attendance (those arriving in costume having been let in
      free) was up by almost 100%! By all accounts, a good time was had by
      all -- sutlers and shoppers alike.

      Big discussions are already underway to make this event larger and
      better for next year, so please stay tuned. As always, your suggestions
      are very welcome -- please feel free to contact me at
      susan@... or Chris Marcoux-Bingham at lucknow84@....
      We'd love to hear from you.

      Your thoughts on dates are particularly sought after -- which is a
      better date for the event: the last weekend of November or the first one
      of December? On which weekend would you be more likely to attend?
      Please let us know your thoughts off-list.

      Thanks again to all, and very best regards,
      -- Sioux
      Mrs. McLean's Mercantile