The Duellists

  • JB Whittaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Greetings List,
      I read today that a special edition DVD of 'The Duellists' is to be
      released December 3. It might not be too late to add it to your
      Christmas wish list.
      J.Bruce Whittaker
    • J.Bruce Whittaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        For what it is worth,"The Duellists" was released on DVD for
        Christmas 02 with extra features.
        J. Bruce Whittaker
        Norfolk Militia