Newmarket event

  • JB Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Greetings List,
      My apologies to list members outside of Ontario, Canada for not being
      more specific as to where Newmarket, Ontario is. For those of you who
      would like to know, Newmarket, Ontario is located in York Region
      about a half hours drive north of Toronto. It is situated 44 degrees
      03' 00" North, 79 degrees 28" 00" West. Hope that helps. :)
      J.Bruce Whittaker