Event in Newmarket, Ontario

  • JB Whittaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Greetings List,
      I have been approached by a member of the Main Street Merchants
      Association in Newmarket, Ontario as to the feasibilty of holding an
      event at Fairry Lake Park. A date suggested was the July long weekend
      in 2004. Any thoughts and opinions from those familiar with the area
      would be appreciated. Thoughts and opinions of others on the list are
      certainly welcome also. I have had positive responses from those
      reenactors I have already spoken too. A brief reply on the 1812 yahoo
      site or to primeandload@... would be appreciated. Thanks very
      much.
      Best regards,
      Bruce Whittaker
    • Armchairadm@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
        Not having the slightest idea where New Market, Ont. might be located, or
        what the proposed sight is like, it is very hard to offer an opinion.

        Ed Bolla
        17th US Inf.

      • petemonahan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
          bruce
          Newmarket sounds good to me! (Close is nice!) Let me know more.
          Merry Christmas.

          Peter Monahan
          petemonahan@...
          705-435-0953

        • wildwolf
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
            ed, if you know where toronto is, it is not very far from there.hope that helps
            Not having the slightest idea where New Market, Ont. might be located, or
            what the proposed sight is like, it is very hard to offer an opinion.

            Ed Bolla
            17th US Inf.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor