93rd at the Battle of Georgian Bay

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      brunelle@... writes:
      the Town of Penetanguishene has offered to host .......the encampments,
      artisans, sutlers and of course Jack's Nasty Face Tavern.

      HQ93rd@... writes:

      ... I am sorely tempted to make an effort to actually be there and support
      the event at it's "Un-historic" location! Oh, no one is licking my toes, so
      I'm not going to play, so there!"

      Major "B"

      It would be an honour for me to announce that the 93rd are
      in attendance and that they are Commanded by a Movie/TV Star!
      As well to share a glass with this honourable "Brother" at Arms .........

      David, it looks like you are raising an Army !!!!!!!!!!!

      or should I say ARMIES!