RE: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1534

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Dear Chokchoki Micco,
      Thanks so much for your kind words! Most importantly
      thanks for your excellent interpretation and hard work
      at Alabama Frontier Days. The White Stick camp was
      most impressive. Thanks for helping it come to pass.

      My wife would like to thank you for helping to clean
      all those cook pots---by eating what was left in them!

      Please give my best to all of your warriors....now
      about that dumpster.....

      Warmest regards,
      Steve Abolt

      --- jzanehope@... wrote:
      > Major Abolt,
      > I would Like to thank you and your wife for the
      > hospitality shown to me at Fort Jackson when you
      > were
      > here. It was a great pleasure on my part to finally
      > get to meet you. I look forward to meeting with you
      > again in the near future. I give my word as a war
      > captain of the White Sticks camped at Fort Jackson
      > that I will no longer harrass your drummer for his
      > pretty red coat........Chokchoki Micco (Zane)

      =====
      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com