Re: [WarOf1812] can't count !!!

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2 4:36 AM
      Ed B.
      I just for sturdiness I would rather gowith the later
      leather one, size is Large I think 7 3/8.
      Browny

      =====
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
      --Thomas Jefferson, quoting Cesare Beccaria in On Crimes and Punishment (1764).

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/