Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Unit Listing 6.3

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      But Calvin, onelist sounds so much nicer than yahoo groups! Lighten up
      a bit.

      Bob Dorian
    • Arnt family
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
        I only made the comment because certain person(s) on this list are
        extremely precise on detail that if you're going to update things,
        refer to this as yahoogroups also. And yes, that WAS what I was
        referring to, not the person who started this list. It's not OneList
        or Egroups anymore. I think the welcome message that goes out to new
        members still refers to this as OneList as well. But do whatever you
        want; it's not my list. I was just trying to be helpful.

        Calvin.