listserver

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      From: "alaidh" <alaidh@...>

      I believe he was refering to listserver owners
      - first onelist, then egroups, now yahoogroups...

      Us Onelist members never seemed to have
      a problem with the change over to egroups
      or yahoogroups ...

      I believe I was subscriber #2
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        I was actually talking today to a member of the 1st Lincoln Artillery and refered to this as the onelist! Old habits. Or maybe I am just too old to train!
        Kevin Windsor
        89th