Re: Unit Listing 6.3

  • alaidh
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002

      I believe he was refering to listserver owners - first onelist, then
      egroups, now yahoogroups...

    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        But Calvin, onelist sounds so much nicer than yahoo groups! Lighten up
        a bit.

        Bob Dorian
      • Arnt family
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
          I only made the comment because certain person(s) on this list are
          extremely precise on detail that if you're going to update things,
          refer to this as yahoogroups also. And yes, that WAS what I was
          referring to, not the person who started this list. It's not OneList
          or Egroups anymore. I think the welcome message that goes out to new
          members still refers to this as OneList as well. But do whatever you
          want; it's not my list. I was just trying to be helpful.

          Calvin.