Re: Unit Listing 6.3

  • Calvin Arnt
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      Small correction: This list hasn't been on onelist in ages. We're on
      the third owner of this list so you might want to update that when
      you're updating everything else.

      Calvin Arnt.
      Lincoln Militia.

      --- In WarOf1812@y..., "PEGGY Mathews" <ciefranche21e@m...> wrote:

      > Recreated Military Units that are represented on the 1812
      Onelist
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        From: "Calvin Arnt" <arnt@...>

        > Small correction: This list hasn't been on onelist in ages. We're on
        > the third owner of this list so you might want to update that when
        > you're updating everything else.

        Small correction

        If talking about the 1812 List, this yahoo Group
        has
        had only one owner that being Jim Yaworsky who created it and still
        owns it

        If referring to the Unit Listing 6.3, this was
        created by
        me to see what units were represented on this 1812 Yahoo group. It
        was capably taken over by Michael Mathews who still maintains it.
      • alaidh
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002

          I believe he was refering to listserver owners - first onelist, then
          egroups, now yahoogroups...

        • dancingbobd@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
            But Calvin, onelist sounds so much nicer than yahoo groups! Lighten up
            a bit.

            Bob Dorian
          • Arnt family
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
              I only made the comment because certain person(s) on this list are
              extremely precise on detail that if you're going to update things,
              refer to this as yahoogroups also. And yes, that WAS what I was
              referring to, not the person who started this list. It's not OneList
              or Egroups anymore. I think the welcome message that goes out to new
              members still refers to this as OneList as well. But do whatever you
              want; it's not my list. I was just trying to be helpful.

              Calvin.