can't count !!!

  • jbrown_14105
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      That should be 1813 (not 1213)
      Jim Brown
    • Armchairadm@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Jim
        Do you mean the early war felt shako, or the late war leather shako?
        And in what size?

        Ed B.

      • Jim Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2002
          Ed B.
          I just for sturdiness I would rather gowith the later
          leather one, size is Large I think 7 3/8.
          Browny

          =====
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
          --Thomas Jefferson, quoting Cesare Beccaria in On Crimes and Punishment (1764).

          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/