American Beer 'n Mississinewa 1812

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

      As long as She keeps Phil off the American Beer we'll be alright!
      This time last year I was at Mississinewa! Ah, happy wet days:-)
      Oh, to be there again this year!

      Peter

      I believe the County Gentleman John Greig mentioning YOU
      managed quite well with American Beer a year ago! .......... ;-)

      You shall be missed and we shall raise a glass to you and yours.....
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
        Yes I did, and suffered accordingly, especially after the dance tent,
        however I was very well supplied by the Ranks of the 41st with good northern
        brews which were much appreciated and enjoyed.

        Cheers, and I hope everyone has a great time and perhaps even a dry meet at
        Mississinewa this year.

        Peter Catley

        As long as She keeps Phil off the American Beer we'll be alright!
        This time last year I was at Mississinewa! Ah, happy wet days:-)
        Oh, to be there again this year!

        Peter

        I believe the County Gentleman John Greig mentioning YOU
        managed quite well with American Beer a year ago! .......... ;-)

        You shall be missed and we shall raise a glass to you and yours.....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2436161.3858594.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17050205
        36:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

        square miles...