RE: [WarOf1812] Queen visiting Canada

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
      As long as She keeps Phil off the American Beer we'll be alright!

      This time last year I was at Mississinewa! Ah, happy wet days:-) Oh, to be
      there again this year!

      Peter Catley

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2002

        > "The Queen's Jubilee Tour"
        > Be advised, that our own
        > (Brother) Drum Major Ross Flowers
        > and the Corps of Drums will perform
        > for Her Majesty when she visits Toronto
        >
        > Huzzah d'Rum Major, break a leg! ........

        It's not only the drummies who'll be entertainin' Liz. There'll be a
        guard of honour courtesy of IMUC ably supported by our troupe of
        campfollowers.
        Who will be happy to break the Drum Major's leg for you ...
        ;-)