Queen visiting Canada

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
      For those interested,

      Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will be visiting
      Canada today along with her husband Prince Phillip.

      For more on her trip

      visit:

      http://www.ctv.ca/

      then click on

      "The Queen's Jubilee Tour"

      Be advised, that our own

      (Brother) Drum Major Ross Flowers

      and the Corps of Drums will perform
      for Her Majesty when she visits Toronto

      this performance will be live and in colour
      on CTV (Canadian Television).

      Huzzah d'Rum Major, break a leg! ........
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
        From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

        I wondered where She had gone

        Sir Catley

        She ran out of Canadian Beer and seal blubber .. :-)
      • Peter Catley
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
          I wondered where She had gone, since She wasn't here in Windsor :-)

          Peter Catley

          Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will be visiting
          Canada today along with her husband Prince Phillip.

          For more on her trip

          visit:

          http://www.ctv.ca/

          then click on

          "The Queen's Jubilee Tour"

          Be advised, that our own

          (Brother) Drum Major Ross Flowers

          and the Corps of Drums will perform
          for Her Majesty when she visits Toronto

          this performance will be live and in colour
          on CTV (Canadian Television).

          Huzzah d'Rum Major, break a leg! ........

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229441.2397090.3822005.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17050205
          36:HM/A=1189560/R=0/*http://www.bmgmusic.com/acq/ee/q6/enroll/mhn/10/>

          square miles...

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Peter Catley
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
            As long as She keeps Phil off the American Beer we'll be alright!

            This time last year I was at Mississinewa! Ah, happy wet days:-) Oh, to be
            there again this year!

            Peter Catley

            She ran out of Canadian Beer and seal blubber .. :-)

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17050205
            36:HM/A=1212978/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_youH1/g22lp?Tar
            get=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

            square miles...

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Cpl. Wattie
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2002

              > "The Queen's Jubilee Tour"
              > Be advised, that our own
              > (Brother) Drum Major Ross Flowers
              > and the Corps of Drums will perform
              > for Her Majesty when she visits Toronto
              >
              > Huzzah d'Rum Major, break a leg! ........

              It's not only the drummies who'll be entertainin' Liz. There'll be a
              guard of honour courtesy of IMUC ably supported by our troupe of
              campfollowers.
              Who will be happy to break the Drum Major's leg for you ...
              ;-)