Chatham

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
      To any of you who were expecting to see Gary and I (Five Rivers
      Chapmanry) at Faire at the Forks in Chatham this weekend, I'm going to have
      to disappoint you. Gary has severely injured his back today, to the point
      the poor man can barely walk. We're going up to the hospital this evening,
      hopefully, to have it looked it.

      Having said that, with me so arthritic, and now with Gary down for the
      count, it is going to be impossible for us to pack the 2000 pounds of
      equipment for our encampment, let alone think about unloading, setting up,
      working all weekend, and then packing up just to bring it all home and
      unload and unpack. Not going to happen.

      So, apologies all. I'm hoping this thing isn't severe, or chronic.

      And my double apologies for taking up band-width with personal items.

      Regards
      Lorina
      supplies
      (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2004
        Greetings (Canadian) listoids

        Sorry for a personal post here but my e-dress book got fried last
        month!

        My apologies to any who may have missed me at Chatham. And a big
        raspberry to those who didn't! :) "The best laid plans gang aft
        agley", as that Scots guy said: all set to pack my chariot when real
        life intruded.

        If I owe you money or shoe work, please contact me off list and I'll
        recitify the matter a.s.a.p. (Except Uncle Larry! I'm not talking
        to you until I get my frock coat back!)

        A slight chance I'll be at Missinewa, otherwise, winter well and I
        hope to see you in the spring. Alwats willing to winter work on
        boots: drop off in Alliston,T.O. (the center of the universe)or the
        Christmas show in Hamilton.

        Awra best!
        Peter Monahan, RNR
        705-435-0953 / petemonahan@...