Re: [WarOf1812] Fort Niagara Weekend War of 1812 - Schedule and Registration

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2002
      The 1812 event at Ft Niagara is next weekend, Sept. 28th & 29th. As to the
      schedule of events etc. the following is from Mr. DeCroix in reply to my
      earlier inquires:

      Thanks for the return on people. We will give everyone breakfast &dinner
      on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. There is an American infantry
      demonstration on one day and a British one on the other day, plus a couple
      of artillery demonstrations. The only tactical per se will be Saturday
      night. The reason is, while I believe we will have a more respectable US
      turnout this year, I don't want to schedule a tactical that becomes "silly"
      when we don't have the numbers.

      As to registration information go to

      www.oldfortniagara.org/

      Ed B.