Was Mississinewa 1812 now new liability form

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2002
      From: "PEGGY MATHEWS" <ciefranche21e@...>

      One change you missed, a new liability form. Already signed
      one when I registered, now a new and improved one. Makes
      you wonder if some of those rumors are true. But I'll be there.

      Michael et al,

      According to the Mississinewa Battlefield Society it is
      to cover their ass!

      Someone is told not to go there, they go there anyway,
      a ground charge goes off, they get burnt, they sue the organisers !?!?

      Now if someone walked onto the site and a French Musketman
      from 21e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie de Ligne, 3e Compagnie shot them, it
      would be a different matter ...........

      Just telling it as it was. Fini